Hands On Assist
Dates : April 27th and 28th
Time : 10am - 6pm (1h lunch at 1pm)
Investment : $325 (Tax included)
9 people maximum
Learn to give skillful hands-on assists to guide students into their postures during the practice. Intentional and well-executed assists are transformational and empowering for students; however, less and less Yoga teachers are offering hands-on assists while teaching because of lack of confidence and practice.
In this immersion, you will learn :
- Different types of touch and how to hone your energy before the assist
- How to build trust with students to communicate before the assist
- How to observe and spot students before the assist
- Manual assists in different types of postures
- Using breath as a tool while assisting
- Using props as an assist for students
The maximum capacity is 9 people in this training. The learning experience is interactive and you will practice assists on each other while deepening your own Asana practice. Come learn and practice with Asami in this intimate setting.
Register with Asami via email or with link below