Rejuvenate in a consciously crafted Goddess Retreat with community and nature.
The Triple Goddess Temple is fortified by the Maiden, Mother, and Crone: guardians of sacred feminine arts. This mythic triad empowers women to build a receptive temple of love, creativity, strength, and expression.
As heroine’s of our lives, we may feel the urge to break free and venture into new territory. These initiations call forth wisdom and tools from ancient traditions and ancestry to support personal exploration and evolution. Gathering with women creates sacred space, instead of fumbling alone in the darkness we learn to ask, allow, and receive inspiration. Our collective journey will be infused with storytelling, yoga, crystals, shamanic quests, mythical rewriting of your personal stories, meditation, nature walks, and music.
Set in the beautiful landscape of forests, mountains, and open skies, we will learn how to work with the gifts of Mother Nature: vegetables, herbs, stones, trees, and moon rhythms. Goddesses will be given medicine bundles and ritual templates to intuitively craft a personal temple that embodies one’s authentic femininity and devotion for life and home.
Wherever you may be, the Goddess Temple is always within.
Let your magic muse, dare to dream, and discover your own course in miracles.
Goddess Temple Retreat:
- A Crystal Medicine Bundle (Ritual Kit)
- School of Ritual: Goddess Templates (Inspiration Booklet)
- Four Goddess Initiations, Maiden, Mother, Priestess, Crone that include rituals with Yoga, Meditation, Chanting, Earth Wisdom, Moon Phases, Storytelling, Priestess and Shamanic Journeying, Ancestral Collective Lineages, Bloodlines, and Adventures into Nature.
- Two Days & One Night shared lodging at Le Refuge
- Four Vegetarian Meals, Lunch, Dinner, Goddess Breakfast, and Brunch.
- Sisterhood Support
This circle will be open to 11 female participants. Myself and an Apprentice = 13 women
Goddess Retreat Program at Le Refuge in Georgeville, Quebec.
Eastern Townships 1.5 Hours from Montreal, QC.
Saturday: December 9, 2017
- 10:30 am Arrival and Settle at Le Refuge
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Greetings, Gathering, & Invocations - Maiden Initiation
- Nature Walk
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 2:00 pm - Initiation into the School of Ritual Kits and Tools - Maiden Underworld Journey
- Nature Walk
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm Dinner
- 7:00 - 10:00 pm Mother Goddess Initiation + Priestess Dream Temple Initiation
Sunday: December 10, 2017
- 8:00 am Breakfast - Green Goddess Smoothie, Chai Tea & Muffins
- 8:30 am - Dream Share - Kundalini Yoga Session - Tupi Shamanic Journey
- Nature Walk & Journaling + Snacks
- 12:00 pm Closing Ceremony - Crone Initiation
- 1:30 pm Brunch
- Check out departure by 3:30 pm.
We will being going into a deep creative space, therefore it is important that all participants show up on time. Expect to arrive early Saturday and be prepared to stay till the final hour of 3:30 pm on Sunday. We will not start or end rituals without everyone present. This is a Goddess Retreat and Immersion into Ritual Arts, the initiations involve powerful explorations, inner quests, and group participation. We will create a sacred agreement of privacy, compassionate intention, and allowance for personal space to be you. You will be able to opt out of any part of the rituals for any reason. You will receive templates on how to create your own rituals to develop a unique relationship to the material. It is my intention to awaken the divine Goddesses within us all.
Shared Lodging will be in a sisterhood of community. There are twin beds and double beds for women to share and sleep together. Shared bathrooms and common spaces. Linens and Blankets are provided.
$205 US (Paypal)
250 $ Canadian (E-transfer or Cash) Please email: email@example.com if you'd like this option.
*Paid in full upon registration. Non-Refundable, though transferable to another party or can be applied as credit to other School of Ritual events in case of cancellation.