SCHOOL OF RITUAL
SACRED ARTISTRY . YOGA . MUSIC . RITUAL . TAROT . ASTROLOGY . DREAMCRAFT. SHAMANIC QUESTS
Weekly Temple Classes:
Spirit Flow - Mondays at 10:00-11:15 am @ Moksha Yoga Griffintown
Kundalini Glow - Wednesday at 2:00-3:30 pm @ Moksha Yoga NDG
Spirit Flow - Wednesday at 7:00 - 8:00 pm @ Moksha Yoga Griffintown
Kundalini Glow - Friday at 10:00- 11:15 @ Moksha Yoga Griffintown
Spirit Flow - Friday at 5:30-6:30 pm / 6:35 -6:55 Meditation/ 7:00 - 8:00 pm Yin Yoga @ Moksha Yoga Griffintown
TEMPLE RITUALS: SPECIAL CLASSES TO MARK THE LUNAR, NATURAL AND SPIRIT DAYS OF THE YEAR.
Integrate the alchemy of magic into your soul with artful offerings in sacred spaces around the world. Everyday rituals, heart medicine, vision making, and dream channeling to ignite your creativity, authenticity and wild warriorship. These workshops and classes are based on the play of wild sacred arts (cross-cultural shamanic, tantric, and yogic practices) to live and serve from the heart.
SOUL WEAVER RETREATS & YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS PARTNERED WITH GEN LAROCQUE
Soul Weaver emerges from the transformative fires of yoga, tantric embodiment, and mystical practices. One’s soul, like the prisms of a crystal, is unique and refracts a myriad of possibilities. These yoga trainings are a quest through the varied spectrum of your soul’s purpose to define, nurture, and empower who you are. We have fused together the best of yogic science, bio-mechanics, and practicality with the play of the mystic, goddess, warrior, and light seeker. Soul Weaver isn’t just a training, it’s the art of being you through living and sharing your intrinsic gifts as a teacher and life-long student.
FEBRUARY 17-24, 2018 AT COSTA DULCE, SAN JUAN DEL SUR, NICARAGUA
8 DAYS + 7 NIGHTS ALL INCLUSIVE SOUL ADVENTURE & YOGA RETREAT
Explore the wild landscape of Soul Weaver Yoga at the beaches of Nicaragua. This unique retreat weaves together personal sacred space with the joy of community spirit. Rock your asana with daily practices, uplift your soul and skills with rituals and specialized workshops, then balance your life with individualized coaching with Soul Guides Kimiko and Gen. Your Be-ing, your Soul, like the prisms of a crystal, is unique and refracts infinite possibilities. Our intention with Soul Weaver is to help you remember these possibilities, to remember the the innate power you were born with. This retreat and soul adventure will nurture, inspire, and empower who you are.
Retreat Package Includes:
• 8 Days and 7 Nights Lodging in Paradise
• Daily Yoga Classes + Soul Rituals + Yoga Workshops
• Excursion to Volcano, Massaya Market, and Laguna de Apoyo
• Crystal Shamanic + Deep Flow Healing Session with Kimiko + Eric
• Personalized Yoga Therapy Alignment Session with Gen
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Locally Sourced)
STUDIO BREATHE INSTITUTE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
SEPTEMBER 2017 - JUNE 2018 IN MAGOG, QUEBEC. CANADA
5th Edition with Kimiko Fujimoto & Nathalie Royer (Bilingual)
We are all teachers. Let the inner teacher shine! Learn how to serve your authentic voice and embody the art of living yoga through transformational practices and sacred self-study. Deepen your connection to yoga and develop greater awareness, understanding, skill, and confidence to follow your dharma and thrive.
Studio Breathe’s yoga program isn’t just a training. It’s self-discovery, yoga-mastery, and life-affirmation. Instruction is based on experience, allowing students to embody, integrate and retain yogic alignment, technique, and theory inspired by different disciplines and traditions. This immersion into the wide spectrum of yoga offers an eclectic and comprehensive training that is customized to your unique interests and desired career path.
One Weekend Immersion (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) per month for 10 Months starting in September 2017. Lodging and Carpooling Available.
WILD WARRIOR PILGRIMAGE - THE CALL TO SERVE THIS SACRED LIFE
"Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, and as vital to our lives as water and good bread. " Edward Abbey (Desert Solitaire)
An initiative to preserve sacred ground through education, conservation and experience.
A non-profit in its seed stages that will organize sacred activism through the Wild Warriorship Website, land study, pilgrimages, and stewardship of wild sacred land.
1. Education - Learn sacred storytelling and listen to the earth's wisdom echoing magic back to your heart. Connect to the wild natural landscapes that abound wherever you are. Learn to unlock our ancestral lineages, by tracing the myths and natural vortexes of the land. Through documenting and educating how to work with the land through yoga, meditation, ritual & ceremony, we aim to build and restore sacred spaces for all to enjoy. Online and on location.
2. Conservation - Funding projects to preserve and restore scared land. Serving with integrity and creating a resource to preserve the stories of the land for the people and spirits. Keeping tradition and awareness alive for everyone. Supporting existing initiatives like: The International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, Sacred Land Film Project, Stand with Standing Rock, The Earth Institute, Circle of Blue, and many more.
3. Experience - Leading pilgrimages to experience first-hand sacred space on earth. Reactivating sacred pilgrim trails by foot all over the world, plus the creation of new sacred pathways to invite silence and connection back to the planet. Funding to assist all levels of income to increase accessibility for all, building a reciprocal network from the communities back to the earth.